Commercial Duct Cleaning
Air System Cleaning
A building’s air system has been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminates like mold, bacteria, fungi and dust particles. These contaminates have the potential to affect your health. To maintain acceptable indoor air quality, it is recommended that these contaminants are cleaned out of the HVAC system.
We provide air system and duct cleaning for any size building. In addition to cleaning all of the components of the HVAC unit, we employ a “push-pull” method for dirt/debris removal from the air ducts.
Using an Aire-Care manufactured, high-powered HEPA negative air manchine, compressed air and/or a powered brush is applied to each air duct, loosening the dir and “pushing” it to the removal source for containment and proper disposal.
Benefits of a Clean Air System
- Clean HVAC systems perform more efficiently and decrease energy costs.
- Well-maintained mechanical components last longer, reducing costly HVAC system repairs.
- A clean air system reduces the liklihood of indoor air pollution in the building and may help alleviate health and comfort complaints by occupants.
- Demonstrating a commitment for cleaner indoor air provides better relations between management and tenants.
- Building tenants with employees affected by indoor air pollution may see a reduction in employee downtime/sick days. This results in increased productivity!
- Tenants perceive value in a building with proper air system maintenance.
Electrostatic Air Filters
Electrostatic air filters clean the air by using static electricity - a safe and natural phenomenon.
An electrostatic charge is generated by air flowing through a maze of static prone fibers. Airborne particles are attracted & held by the static charge until released by washing. All of our electrostatic filters contain an EPA registered anti-microbial material to inhibit mold and bacteria growth.
Filter Maintenance Service
We offer scheduled air filter maintenance for the cleaning and swapping of dirty air filters. With our dependable staff providing this service, you can rest assured that your filters are cleaned as scheduled.
We also supply custom size filters to fit the exact specifications of your air system
Additionally, we carry frames with disposable filter pads. these pads are cut and supplied from our location to your site as needed. These pads can be supplied in one-inch polyester, two-inch polyester or activated carbon for odor control.
Need Commercial Duct Cleaning Service?
Contact the experts at Lightning Mechanical.
Call us at 813-492-5575!